Ad Space

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chocomint goods imported from Japan

I will be personally handpicking some items that I really like to promote on this blog~ Most items will be modelled by me~ Hope you will like the pics and of cos the items as much as I do~

Here is one series of Chocomint goods imported from Japan (As seen in many Japan magazines) !


Super soft fluffy material made with high gloss pearls, swarovski crystals and cute bows, often seen in Japanese magazines like Kera, Lolita Bible, Popteen etc

Fuwa bow
Colours availale - Baby blue, Baby pink, Baby green, Baby purple
Usual $25
Now $20 


Made with silky satin, high glossed pearls! Super lightweight~

Candy necklace
Colours available - Baby pink
Usual $50
Now $40

Example of use in Fairykei fashion (I'm wearing two baby pink Fuwa bows and candy necklace~)